- 7" capacitive edge-to-edge glass touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
- Make on-demand reservations from the touchpanel, computer, or any smartphone or tablet that connects to Microsoft® Exchange, Office 365™, Google Calendar™, and CollegeNET 25Live®
- Room Agent software provides easy integration with Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016, as well as Office 365 for convenient scheduling right from Outlook
- No annual subscription or maintenance fees
- Deploy a single touchpanel, or multiple touchpanels with similar settings very easily
- All communication between the touchpanel and calendar server is encrypted and secure
- See All Features
The Extron TLS 725M is a 7” wall mount TouchLink® Scheduling panel designed for Extron Room Scheduling Systems. This stylish, stand-alone room scheduling panel connects directly to a variety of popular calendar services, and requires no additional scheduling software or external processors. It features a vibrant 1024x600 capacitive edge-to-edge Gorilla Glass® touchscreen that is especially scratch and smudge-resistant. The TLS 725M also features the convenience of PoE - Power over Ethernet, which allows it to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. Two bright red and green LEDs make it easy to see if a room is occupied or available even from down the hall. The integration-friendly TLS 725M is an ideal solution for any environment requiring a stylish and convenient room scheduling panel.