- Integrates DisplayPort, HDMI, and audio sources into presentation systems
- Advanced Extron Vector™ 4K scaling engine
- Supports signal resolutions up to 4K/60 with 4:4:4 color sampling
- Logo image keying and display
- Selectable seamless switching transitions
- Integrated DTP2 extension supports transmission of 4K/60 video, audio, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- See All Features
The Extron IN1808 is an eight input seamless presentation switcher that supports signal resolutions up to 4K/60 at 4:4:4. It incorporates Extron-patented Vector 4K seamless scaling technology specifically engineered for the most demanding applications. It features DisplayPort and HDMI inputs, HDMI output and Extron DTP2 extension to send 4K/60 video, audio, and control signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable. A built-in Extron IPCP Pro control processor and integrated 100 watt class D power amplifier make the IN1808 IPCP an all-in-one system design solution. The IN1808 delivers excellent image quality, fast and reliable switching, along with Extron ProDSP audio processing, seamless video transition effects, logo keying, and HDMI loop-through.