HAI 100 4K Plus New
- Embeds two-channel analog or S/PDIF digital audio onto an HDMI signal
- Supports two-channel stereo analog audio, or two-channel or multi-channel S/PDIF digital audio
- New Supports 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
- New Supported HDMI 2.0b specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats.
- HDCP compliant with user-selectable authorization
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- See All Features
The Extron HAI 100 4K Plus is a high performance 4K/60 audio embedder that embeds either two-channel analog audio, or S/PDIF digital audio in two-channel or multi-channel formats onto the HDMI output signal. The HAI 100 4K Plus includes an HDMI input, analog stereo audio, and S/PDIF audio inputs that support two-channel or Dolby® and DTS® multi-channel formats, as well as an HDMI output. It is HDCP compliant, supporting data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, and lossless audio formats. The HAI 100 4K Plus includes integrator-friendly features such as adjustable gain control for the analog audio input, EDID Minder®, HDMI input cable equalization, and comprehensive LED status display.