- 200 watts rms output power:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier
- Professional grade signal-to-noise and THD+N performance
- Extron Patented CDRS™ - Class D Ripple Suppression
- Convection cooled, fanless operation
- Ultra low inrush current - no need for power sequencing
- See All Features
The Extron XTRA™ Series XPA 1002 is a half rack 1U, convection cooled power amplifier delivering two channels of 100 watts per channel. This series includes low and high impedance versions to cover a variety of application needs. The XPA 1002 is an ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier with an Extron exclusive, highly efficient, advanced Class D amplifier design. It also features patented CDRS™ - Class D Ripple Suppression technology that provides a smooth, clean audio waveform and an improvement in signal fidelity over conventional Class D amplifiers. The XPA 1002 is housed in a half rack width metal enclosure, conserving rack space and weighing only 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg). The Extron exclusive, high efficiency design generates very little heat and allows the amplifier to be convection cooled.