- Decodes and displays one or four VN-Matrix PURE3® video streams on a single display from a Windows PC platform
- Decodes one audio source which is selectable from the four decoded VN-Matrix streams
- Managed and controlled from VN-Matrix Enterprise Controller
- Monitor four VN-Matrix streams from one display as a cost effective alternative to multiple hardware decoders and displays
- Scaling and aspect ratio control
- Select display mode and switch streams from an external control interface
- See All Features
VNS 104 Multi-Stream Decoding Software decodes one or four video streams and one stereo audio stream from VN-Matrix 250, 225, or 200 series real-time encoders and VN-Matrix Recorder playback channels. It operates on a Windows PC and is managed from a VN-Matrix Enterprise Controller. The VNS 104 is used in monitoring, remote presentation viewing, distance collaboration, and data visualization, in a variety of environments including command and control, after action review, training and simulation, medical and geological visualization.