- Scales composite, S-video, component, RGBHV, and HDTV signals
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1400x1050
- Internal video test patterns for calibration and setup
- Audio cross-fading when switching between sources
- Ethernet monitoring and control
- Compatible with RCP 2000 for remote device control
- See All Features
The Extron ISS 408 Integration Seamless Switcher provides truly seamless, glitch-free switching between eight inputs, each of which is fully configurable for all video types. It combines flawless switching between all video signal types and scaling with proprietary Extron technologies including 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown, DMI™ - Dynamic Motion Interpolation, and AFL™ - Accu-RATE Frame Lock. With features such as 16 auto-memory presets per input, test patterns for projector setup, and Ethernet control, the ISS 408 is the ideal solution for professional AV applications that incorporate digital projectors and displays, such as boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, churches, and auditoriums where glitch-free, seamless switching and professional transitions between AV sources are essential.