DTP T 3G-SDI 330 D Retired
- Transmits 3G‑SDI, HD‑SDI, or SDI plus control and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable.
- Accepts 3G‑SDI/HD‑SDI/SDI signals up to 2.97 Gbps
- Buffered 3G‑SDI/HD‑SDI/SDI input loop-through
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable
- JITC Certified
- See All Features
The Extron DTP T 3G‑SDI 330 D is a single-gang, decorator-style, long distance transmitter for sending 3G‑SDI, HD‑SDI, or SDI, audio, and bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP® 330‑enabled products. It provides seamless integration of broadcast-type video signals into DTP Systems, supporting video rates up to 2.97 Gbps. The transmitter accepts analog stereo audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable. It also offers many integrator-friendly features such as an input loop-through, remote power capability, and bidirectional RS‑232 and IR pass-through for remote AV device control. The space-efficient, wall-mountable design of the DTP T 3G‑SDI 330 D provides the convenience of placing input connections precisely where they are needed.