- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant
- 4K Verified
- Supports resolutions to 4096x2160 @ 60 Hz for cable lengths up to 12 feet (3.6m)
- 25 feet (7.6 m) cable supports resolutions to 4096x2160 @ 30 Hz
- Supports video and audio bandwidth up to 21.6 Gbps
- 28 AWG copper wire construction
- See All Features
Extron DisplayPort Series cable assemblies are designed to provide and maintain the digital connection between DisplayPort-enabled devices while supporting the 1.2 standard. They ensure flawless transmission for the high resolution demands of DisplayPort-enabled devices. Cable lengths up to 12 feet support resolutions to 4K @ 60 Hz (4096 x 2160). The 25 feet (7.6 m) cable supports resolutions to 4K @ 30 Hz. Extron DisplayPort cables are suited for a wide range of applications requiring increased performance, including higher video resolutions, refresh rates, and color depths. These cable assemblies are available in three cable lengths of 3' (90 cm), 12' (3.6 m), and 25' (7.6 m), and provide latching connectors to provide a secure connection.