- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance
- Supports DisplayPort data rates up to 10.8 Gbps
- Supports PC resolutions up to 2560x1600 @ 60 Hz and HDTV 1080p/60
- HDCP compliant
- Outputs support Dual-mode DisplayPort for interoperability with HDMI, DVI, and VGA display devices
- See All Features
The Extron DP DA2 is a one input, two output DisplayPort distribution amplifier. The DP DA2 is HDCP compliant and supports data rates up to 10.8 Gbps and computer resolutions up to 2560x1600 @ 60 Hz. The DP DA2 features two Extron-exclusive technologies: EDID Minder®, which maintains continuous EDID communication between connected devices, and Key Minder®, which continuously authenticates HDCP encryption between all devices, ensuring the simultaneous distribution of source content to both displays. Dual-mode DisplayPort support allows source signals to be sent to HDMI, DVI, or VGA display devices with appropriate adapters. The DP DA2 is ideal for applications that require the distribution of a DisplayPort source signal to two displays.