- Six models with 12 mic/line inputs and 8 outputs
- Models available with AEC, Dante®, and POTS
- Eight channels of AEC - acoustic echo cancellation
- Eight inputs with FlexInput capability to select between analog or Dante inputs on DMP 128 AT models
- Dante audio networking provides a wide range of expansion capabilities
- Digital audio expansion port for linking two DMP 128 units
- See All Features
The Extron DMP 128 Digital Matrix Processor is a 12x8 audio mixer featuring Extron ProDSP™, automixing, available AEC plus Dante® audio networking, FlexInputs to process Dante channels in place of local mic/line inputs, and POTS analog phone interfacing. The DMP 128 Series offers a configuration approach to DSP that simplifies mixing, routing, conferencing, and room optimization. Quick and intuitive configuration using the DSP Configurator™ Software allows the DMP 128 to be installed in very little time, with easy-to-learn adjustments that can be heard in real‑time. A digital audio expansion port allows two DMP 128 units to be linked together to expand input and output signal management and routing capabilities. The DMP 128 is ideal for presentation and conferencing applications in boardrooms, courtrooms, and conference centers.