- Single 20 AWG shielded twisted pair with drain wire
- High performance cable for serial control/audio signals
- Plenum & Non-Plenum rated versions available
- SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering
- Spools of 1,000 feet (305 m) in self-dispensing box
- See All Features
The Plenum bulk cable product on this page is not certified for use in the European Union. Please refer to the product specifications tab for a complete list of affected countries.
The Extron STP20 Serial Control/Audio Cables are reliable and high performance solutions for transmission and distribution of audio and control signals in a variety of AV applications. These cables comprise one twisted pair, 20 AWG, color-coded, tinned copper conductors wrapped in a foil shield, and are available in plenum and non-plenum jackets. Each cable includes a tinned copper drain wire on the inside of the foil shield, which is bonded to the jacket for ease of stripping when used with automatic stripping equipment - single twisted pair only.