- Fully configurable button panel integrates easily with Extron DMP Plus Series audio DSP processors
- Six dual-color, customizable, backlit buttons
- Volume control knob with LEDs for visual feedback
- Two ACP ports allow for quick system expansion and upgrades
- Use a single button panel or combine up to eight button panels to accommodate a broad variety of system designs
- Simple yet elegant design blends well in any architectural environment
- See All Features
The ACP 100 is a configurable audio control panel that interfaces with DMP 128 Plus audio processors. It provides volume adjustments for mixing and zone control, plus preset or macro recall for room configuration. Up to eight ACP Series control panels can be installed around a meeting space and linked together. Each panel can be used for independent control of a specific zone or to adjust audio settings for the entire combined space. The ACP 100 features six dual-colored backlit buttons for easy operation in low-light environments and a volume knob for smooth, precise volume adjustments. It can be configured easily using Extron DSP Configurator Software. The ACP 100 mounts in a two-gang junction box, and includes black and white faceplates.