Extron’s StudioStation® Builder is an interactive, online, drag-and-drop tool that guides you through the process of customizing the ideal StudioStation solution for your application. As you customize your StudioStation solution, a bill of materials is simultaneously prepared, allowing for last-minute changes before placement of an order. Configurations can be saved for future use. StudioStation Builder navigation is straightforward and intuitive, with detailed, step-by-step navigation that guides you through the configuration process. “Drag-and-drop” functionality facilitates quick and easy layout design. To access in-depth product information for any item, simply click on its part number. Preview images of StudioStation configurations can be saved to PDF, Excel®, or PNG for inclusion in customer presentations and project proposals.
- Intuitive, step-by-step navigation - Comprehensive, yet simple navigation system guides users through every step of the configuration process.
- Drag-and-drop tool – Intuitive design facilitates quick and simple configurations.
- Filter and search options - Advanced search, sorting, and filtering capabilities make it simple to find desired components.
- Open, Save, and Save As - Save configurations for future use.
- View configurations as they evolve, in real time
- Save your StudioStation Builder selections for ordering. Extron Insider log-in required.
- Export to PDF, Excel, or PNG - Export configuration data in a variety of formats for use in customer presentations or project proposals
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- Please use an updated web browser like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox to experience the full capabilities of our website.