Wired and Wireless Presentation System
ShareLink Pro 1100 and ShareLink Pro 500
Extron ShareLink Pro 1100 and ShareLink Pro 500 enable anyone to present wired or wireless content from their computers, tablets, or smartphones onto a display for easy collaboration. They feature streaming technology that supports simultaneous display of up to four devices, including an HDMI-connected device, and dynamically update the display layout as new content is shared or removed. The HDMI input supports wired connections from any connected source in the room. To support a wide range of environments, ShareLink Pro has collaboration and moderator modes that facilitate both open and controlled environments. When used with Extron GVE – GlobalViewer Enterprise software, multiple units can be managed across an enterprise or campus. ShareLink Pro's professional capabilities provide easy integration of AV and mobile devices into meeting, huddle, collaboration, and presentation spaces.
- Coming Soon Share Windows content via Miracast. Requires optional USB Miracast adapter connected to ShareLink Pro.
- Wirelessly share content from mobile devices
- Provides full screen mirroring for all devices
- Supports 802.1X Authentication
- Supports Mac® and Windows® computers as well as Apple® and Android™ tablets and smartphones
- Extron ShareLInk Pro macOS app
- Dedicated app provides consistent user experience across platforms
- View up to four pieces of content simultaneously from any connected user
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron PCS – Product Configuration Software
- Wired and wireless sources can collaborate simultaneously
- HDMI input supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- HDMI output supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K (ShareLink Pro 1100) or 1080p (ShareLink Pro 500)
- Compatible with TeamWork® Show Me® cables (ShareLink Pro 1100 only)
- Collaboration mode allows any attendee to display content and control the presentation
- Moderator mode ensures only approved users’ content is displayed
- Display codes ensure content is delivered only to the selected display devices
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet enables segmentation of guest and private networks (ShareLink Pro 1100 only)
- Fully customizable welcome screen
- Display control options over HDMI connection include CEC (ShareLink Pro 500) or RS 232 and CEC (ShareLink Pro 1100)
- WebShare™ technology displays slide images on attendee’s personal devices via a Web browser
ShareLink Pro 1000
Extron introduces the features and capabilities of the ShareLink Pro 1000 wired and wireless presentation system for BYOD presentation and collaboration environments.
ShareLink Pro 500
Extron introduces the features and capabilities of the ShareLink Pro 500 wired and wireless presentation gateway for BYOD presentation and collaboration environments.
Demonstration of how to customize the ShareLink Pro 1100 and ShareLink Pro 500 Standby and Connected screen images.