- Supports Dolby® and DTS® source formats and listening modes as well as PCM and analog audio
- Automatic surround sound format detection and decoding
- Seven channel, nine-band parametric EQ
- Live and Emulate operation modes with configuration file saving
- Up to 100 ms lip sync adjustment on each input
- Front panel analog input level adjustment with LED level and clip indication
- See All Features
The Extron SSP 7.1 five input Surround Sound Processor provides up to eight channels of surround sound for pro AV applications in corporate and commercial environments. The SSP 7.1 automatically detects and decodes audio content in various Dolby® and DTS® formats from DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and HDTV broadcasts. It also offers Dolby Pro Logic II/IIx and DTS Neo:6® processing to provide surround sound from two-channel stereo. The SSP 7.1 features coaxial and optical digital inputs, plus an analog balanced/unbalanced two-channel input. It is designed for integration into pro AV installations, with a compact, rack-mountable metal enclosure, RS-232 serial control, and balanced/unbalanced line level outputs. The included control software offers a user-friendly GUI for setup and operation.