MP 101 AAP
- Selectable 48 volt phantom power for condenser microphones
- Recessed front panel gain pot with security cap
- Remote volume and mute control port
- Mute button for microphone input muting with dual indicator LEDs
- Selectable 75 Hz low cut filter
- See All Features
The Extron MP 101 AAP Microphone Preamplifier is a compact mic preamp for applications where a microphone must be connected to a line level audio input on a device such as a switcher or line level mixer. Mic level signals are boosted up to balanced or unbalanced line level signals. This preamp also allows a microphone to be connected to the Aux/Mix input on the Extron MediaLink® series of switchers.