HAE 100 4K Plus New
- De-embeds two-channel analog and S/PDIF digital audio from an HDMI signal
- New Supports 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
- New Supported HDMI 2.0b specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats.
- HDCP compliant with user-selectable authorization
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Selectable output format
- See All Features
The Extron HAE 100 4K Plus is a high performance 4K/60 audio de-embedder that extracts the audio from an HDMI signal. The HAE 100 4K Plus provides an analog output for stereo or dual mono signals, as well as an S/PDIF digital audio output that supports two-channel or Dolby® and DTS® multi-channel formats. It is HDCP compliant, supporting data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, and lossless audio formats. The HAE 100 4K Plus is equipped with integrator-friendly features such as a buffered HDMI video output with EDID Minder®, HDMI input cable equalization, and comprehensive LED status display.