FOX 3G I/O SM P
- Fiber optic 3G-SDI I/O board for the FOX Matrix Series
- Automatically adapts to SMPTE and ITU digital video standards for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI
- Integrates easily into a wide range of 4K environments
- Immunity to pathological signal patterns
- Passes embedded audio, ancillary ID and metadata information, and SD/HD-SDTI digital video signals
- See All Features
The Extron FOX 3G I/O SM P board is available as an option for the FOX Matrix Series modular fiber optic matrix switchers, and enables the transmission and distribution of fiber optic 3G-SDI signals, including pathological signals, over singlemode fiber optic cabling. The board offers an 8x8 or 16x16 configuration for switching and distribution of signals up to 2.97 Gbps, including 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI. With the board, a FOX Matrix switcher can be configured as a dedicated 3G-SDI matrix switcher, or with a combination of 3G-SDI and fiber optic matrix switching solutions. The FOX 3G I/O SM P board can pass pathological signals, including those defined by RP 178 and RP 198, and is compliant with SMPTE 297-2006, 259M, 292M, 424M, and ITU digital video standards.