- Engineered for use with Extron VT, MTP, and TP Series analog twisted pair products
- Eliminates skew or time delays of signals
- Four 23 AWG unshielded twisted pairs
- Plenum and Non-Plenum rated versions available
- Spools of 1,000 feet (305 m) in self-dispensing box
- See All Features
These bulk cable products are not certified for use in the European Union. Please refer to the product specifications tab for a complete list of affected countries.
Extron patented Skew-Free UTP is designed exclusively for systems utilizing Extron VT, MTP, and TP Series Twisted Pair transmitters, receivers, switchers, and distribution amplifiers. It is ideal for the transmission of video, computer signals, and audio, and incorporates a design pioneered by Extron that eliminates the skew or time delay of signals commonly encountered when CAT 5e/6 cable is used. Common CAT 5e/6 cable can have internal twisted pairs that vary greatly in length, causing image distortion. A difference in length in one twisted pair will produce a noticeable misalignment of the primary colors displayed. With Extron Enhanced Skew-Free AV UTP cable, the length of each twisted pair carrying RGB computer video signals is uniform so the signals arrive at the receiver simultaneously.