- Fully customizable button panel integrates easily with an Extron Pro Series control system
- Two eBUS® ports allow for quick system expansion and upgrades
- Combine multiple eBUS panels to accommodate a broad variety of system designs
- eBUS button panels connect to the control processor and each other using a single cable that carries both power and communication
- Cable Cubby 1202 design offers easy access to AV, data, and power connections
- Ten backlit, soft-touch buttons that can be customized using Extron's Custom Button Builder
- See All Features
The Extron EBP 1200C is a furniture-mountable Cable Cubby enclosure with an eBUS button panel integrated into the lid. It conveniently combines intuitive AV control, connectivity, and power, and works with all eBUS-enabled control systems. It connects to an IPCP Pro control processor to perform a variety of AV system functions such as display On/Off, input switching, volume control, and much more. The flip-up button panel has ten customizable, soft-touch buttons that are backlit for easy operation in low-light environments. The cable access enclosure supports up to three single-space AAPs, eight AV cables, and up to three Extron Retractors. The EBP 1200C enables integrators to deploy a contemporary, furniture-mountable eBUS button panel with cable management and easy access to AV connectivity and power.