- Two 26 AWG, 75 ohm coaxial conductors in a single jacket
- High performance cable for S-video signal distribution
- Plenum, NEC CMP-rated cable
- SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering
- Spools of 500 feet (152 m)
- See All Features
This bulk cable product is not certified for use in the European Union. Please refer to the product specifications tab for a complete list of affected countries.
The Extron MHR-2 cable passes Luminance (Y) and Chrominance (C) signals on mini high resolution coaxial cables. This cable maintains signal integrity, even over long cable runs, between sources and destinations. The S-video cable comprises two, 26 AWG, 75 ohm conductors, each individually shielded and encased in a sheath to reduce interference.