Dante Domain Manager
Enterprise network environments often require security and logical segmenting which can make the implementation of an AV over IP solution challenging. Similarly, it can be desirable to protect AV routing, and other settings, from being changed by unauthorized users.
Dante Domain Manager (DDM) from Audinate is network management software that provides solutions to these challenges. DDM enables user authentication, role-based security, and seamless expansion of Dante systems over any network infrastructure.
Complete Network Management for Dante Systems
- Assign user-specific roles for defined devices, enabling independent control of each zone or location
- Create and manage independent Dante domains
- Dante domains can encompass multiple network subnets
- System status dashboard
- Time-stamped audit reports of all changes
- Remote email alerts
- Secure Encrypted Administration and Device Configuration
DDM-Enabled Products from Extron
Extron offers a full lineup of audio over IP products, using the Dante protocol, that allows AV integrators to include audio networking technology into a variety of applications. Extron Dante products deliver reliable performance and flexibility in the distribution of audio signals, with many additional integrator-friendly features to meet your audio system needs.
For system designs requiring the enterprise level security and network management provided by DDM, these Dante-enabled Extron products support DDM:
DMP 128 Plus AT
Extron DMP 128 Plus AT models send out 24 channels of digital audio and can receive 48 channels over a Dante network.
- DMP 128 Plus AT 12x8 ProDSP Processor w/Dante
- DMP 128 Plus C AT 12x8 ProDSP Processor w/AEC, and Dante
- DMP 128 Plus C V AT 12x8 ProDSP Processor w/AEC, VoIP, and Dante
DMP 128 FlexPlus
Extron DMP 128 FlexPlus models send out 24 channels of digital audio and can receive 48 channels over a Dante network.
- DMP 128 FlexPlus C AT ProDSP Dante Processor w/AEC
- DMP 128 FlexPlus C V AT ProDSP Dante Processor w/AEC and VoIP
DMP 64 Plus
Extron DMP 64 Plus models send out 16 channels of digital audio and can receive 32 channels over a Dante network.
- DMP 64 Plus C AT 6x4 ProDSP Processor w/AEC
- DMP 64 Plus C V AT 6x4 ProDSP Processor w/AEC and VoIP
AXI 02 AT
The Extron AXI 02 AT is a compact Dante audio interface that extracts two channels from a Dante audio network.
AXI 22 AT
The Extron AXI 22 AT is a quarter rack Dante audio interface for integrating two analog channels with a Dante audio network.
AXI 22 AT D
The Extron AXI 22 AT D is a single-gang decorator-style audio interface for integrating two mic/line sources onto a Dante‑enabled audio system.
AXI 44 AT
The Extron AXI 44 AT is a quarter rack Dante audio interface for integrating four analog channels with a Dante audio network.
NetPA 502 AT
The NetPA 502 AT Dante-enabled audio power amplifier delivers two channels at 50 watts into 4 ohms.
NetPA 1001-70V AT
The NetPA 1001-70V AT Dante-enabled, mono audio power amplifier delivers 100 watts at 70 volts for high impedance speaker systems.
XTP II CP 4o HD AT 4K PLUS
The XTP II CP 4o HD AT 4K PLUS is an XTP output board with four local HDMI and Dante digital audio outputs.